FileZilla Pro, the version dedicated to users professional. Aimed at professional users, FileZilla Pro adds support for cloud storage protocols. FileZilla Pro is a fast and reliable FTP, FTPS, SFTP, Amazon S3, Backblaze B2, Dropbox, Google Cloud Storage, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft Azure Storage, OpenStack Swift and WebDAV client with lots of useful features.
FileZilla Pro comes with an intuitive tabbed user interface and is available in more than 50 languages. FileZilla Pro was launched on the 8th of May 2017.
How to connect FileZilla Pro with Google Cloud Storage service?
We are going to show you step by step about how to connect FileZilla Pro with Google Cloud Storage Service.
- First of all, Start FileZilla Pro and then open the Site Manager.
- After that, create a new site and choose Google Cloud Storage as the protocol.
- Then you have to enter the hostname as “storage.googleapis.com” and your project id as your username and leave the password field blank.
- Login with your Gmail account.
- Allow access to FileZilla Pro through your GMail account.
- These are all the steps you need in order to connect to Google Cloud. On the right, you are going to see a list of your available folders.