FileZilla is one of the most popular file transferring softwares in the market. Unlike other softwares, FileZilla has a professional touch to it in terms of
usability and easy compatibility. It is also a very powerful FTP client and is used by professionals such as web editors, web managers, web admins etc. Its compatibility with FTP makes this application more preferable over others. The FileZilla software allows a user to transfer their files from a local computer to any remote computer. It acts like a pathway of communication between the two computers to complete the task of file transfer. What makes this software more wanting is the fact that it is available for free and is easy to download. However, FileZilla is available in two versions; the client version and the server version.
Features of FileZilla 4.4.7
- Gives the real time status of the file transfer taking place. Displays the status of “in-progress” or “waiting”.
- Offers the directory comparison feature that allows you to compare the contents of a local and a remote directory.
- Drag and drop feature supported between the local and remote directories.
- Allows a user to modify files.
- Compatible with Windows, macOS X and Linux.
- Also supports FTP, SFTP and the FTP protocols.
- Easy to download from the official website.
- Also offers FileZilla Pro with additional protocol support.
- User interface that supports multitasking.
- Site Manager to manage the file transfers.
- Available in 47 different languages.
How to download FileZilla 4.4.7?
To download click below-