FileZilla is a free file transfer protocol which prevents the problems caused by zipping and unzipping of files to upload on the internet server. Usually this happens due to large attachments. But with the help of FileZilla, you can directly upload your file to the internet.
Features of FileZilla 4.4.2
- FileZilla is available for many operating systems like Windows, Linux, Mac OS.
- It is available for free.
- Large attachments can be uploaded without zipping and unzipping.
- Quick connection with server.
- You can see your local website online within seconds.
How to download FileZilla 4.4.2?
- Click on the download link and download the app.
- After downloading, follow the setup instructions and wait tilt the application is installed.
- For FTP connection you need to follow the following steps:
- Enter a domain name i.e. FTP Server name.
- Now, you require cPanel username.
- Next you need to setup the password.
- Next, is the addition of default port It is not a mandatory step. You can leave it blank too.
- Click on “quick connect”. You will notice on the top of your screen; your status will be shown connected.
- Now, the files and folders on your computer will show up on Local Site.
- Webhosting files and folders will appear in the Remote site.
- Now, you can transfer your files from your computer to hosting site by just dragging them from left tab to right.
- FileZilla makes it easy for you and just by dragging it allows transferring of files to local websites for free.