FileZIlla is a free software FTP application that constitutes of FileZilla server and FileZilla client. The software was developed in the year 2001 by Tim Kosse. Written in C++ and wx Widgets, FileZilla is a cross platform application. FileZilla source code is hosted on the Source Forge and the project was also features as the Project of the Month in the year 2003.
Features of FileZilla 3.6.5
The FileZilla offers the following features to its users-
- The two important parts of the software Client and server binaries are compatible for different platforms. The Client binaries are available for Windows, Linux and Microsoft whereas the server binaries are available for Windows only.
- The server binaries support FTP and FTPS whereas the client supports SFTP servers in addition.
- The software is a multi-lingual one available in no less than 47 languages worldwide. The major languages include Chinese, Armenian, Korean, Japanese, Persian, English, and several others.
- The cross-platform application is compatible for Windows, Linux as well as macOS.
- FileZilla also allows remote file editing for quickly editing the file on server. The users need not download, edit on the computer and re-upload back to the server.
- Configurable transfer speeds transfer speed limits are integrated to limit the speed transferring the files which help reducing errors of file transferring.
- It also features synchronised directory browsing.
How to download FileZilla 3.6.5?
File Zilla is available on all the operating systems for free download. It can be downloaded using the link given below-