FileZilla is an open source software which was developed by Tim Kosse in the year 2001. The software is a File Transfer Protocol application. It is available in two types namely FileZilla client and FileZilla server. The File Transfer Protocol is generally a standard network protocol which is used to transfer the computer files from client to the server. The FileZilla client is available for Windows, Mac and Ubuntu operating systems whereas the FileZilla server is available only for the windows. The coding system in the FileZilla is held by the Sourceforge. It uses different types of protocols to transfer the files such as SSH File Transfer Protocol and Simple File Transfer Protocol. The FileZilla is the most used FTP software in the world and is available in 48 languages. It was subjected to a lot of criticism in the past stating that it consisted of Trojan viruses, but the app is safe to use.
Features of FileZilla 3.6.3
1. FileZilla can be used as a site manager as it can create and store a list
of FTP servers.
2. The primary feature of the software is it can transfer humongous amount of files at a time.
3. The software has the feature of modifying the files and folders just like the File Manager.
4. The Sharing process of the files can be paused and resumed in the software.
5. The frequently used files can be bookmarked in the FileZilla.
6. There is a feature of Remote file editing to edit the files directly on the server.
How to download FileZilla 3.6.3?
The FileZilla for the respective operating systems can be downloaded from the following link-