There are times when you want to send an attachment via mail you have a stress of zipping and unzipping the files as in the server won’t cannot directly uploads files. Folder cannot be attached directly, it needs to be zipped first. To avoid all such inconveniences, FileZilla lets you upload files and folders directly to the server which will make your work easy without any hassle of zipping /unzipping.
Features of FileZilla 3.6.2
- FileZilla is available for any operating system.
- It is available for free.
- Large attachments can be uploaded without zipping and unzipping.
- Quick connection with server.
- It lets you to connect your local server to online server.
How to download FileZilla 3.6.2?
- Click on the download option given below.
- Agree to all the agreements and install the application.
Below are the steps to upload local website to online server-
- You require a website, domain name and a hosting.
- Download any template from the internet.
- Open the downloaded template file and open it.
- By right clicking, select extract here and rename it.
- Replace it on the desktop.
- Go to FileZilla.
- Under the file menu, click on site manager.
- Click on the new site and name it.
- Fill your host name, username and a password.
- Set your protocol as FTP i.e. File Transfer Protocol.
- From the login type, select normal.
- Enter your user and password. Click Ok.
- Go to site manager and now click on connect.
- You can see the connection with the online server.
- You will see a file naming “public HTML”.
- Place your website in this folder.
- Upload the downloaded template on the online server.
- Upload all your files to public HTML file.
- Now, you can see your website is online.