Released under the GNU GPL license, FileZilla is a free software cross platform FTP application that was developed in the year 2001. The program was developed by Tim Kosse. The program is written in C++ and consists of FileZilla client and FileZilla server. The FileZilla client binaries are available on Windows, Linux and macOS whereas server binaries are available for Windows Operating system only.
Features of FileZilla 3.5.4
FileZilla offers the following salient features to its users-
- The client and server binaries support FTP and FTPS platform. The client binary, in addition, also supports SFTP servers.
- FileZilla is a cross platform application of 4.73 MB that is compatible for a large number of operating systems.
- It is a multi-lingual software that is accessible in 47 languages. The main languages include English, Greek, German, Bulgarian, Italian, Hebrew, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, Czech and others.
- The software also supports iPv6 which is the latest version of Internet protocol.
- A bookmark option is provided to the users in order to allow the access the frequently used files.
- Configurable transfer speed limits are also provided to limit the speed transferring the files which helps in reducing the error of transferring.
- The software also comes enabled with a feature of Directory comparison for comparing local files and server files in the same directory. When the file does not have the same information, the software will highlight that file in some different colour.
- Network configuration wizard helps configuring confusing network settings in the form of step by step wizard.
How to download FileZilla 3.5.4?
The software can be downloaded using the link given below-