FileZilla is a free software and a FTP application which consists of FileZilla client and FileZilla server. The client binary is available for windows, linux and mac operating systems but the server binary is available only for the windows. The Sourceforge hosts the coding system. The FileZilla was developed by Tim Kosse in the year 2001. The FileZilla faced a lot of criticism saying that it consisted of malware and viruses but the problem has been solved and it is safe to use the software now. The FileZilla client helps to transfer files using FTP(File Transfer Protocol) and FTPS(File Transfer Protocol Server). The FileZilla supports the latest internet protocol IPv6. The FTP can transfer a huge amout of files at a time. The files can also be transferred through any TCP/IP network. The FileZilla has got many good reviews from it’s users all over the world. The FileZilla is available in 48 languages from all over the world.
Features of FileZilla 3.5.3
1. FileZilla allows you to share a huge amount of files using File transfer protocol.
2. The transfer process can be paused and resumed at any time.
3. The FileZilla has the feature of bookmarking the most visited sites and helps in accessing quickly.
4. The multi-tasking feature allows the user to send many files from different tabs in the FileZilla.
5. The storage can be protected with the help of the password feature.
6. The transfer speed limits can also be set in the FileZilla.
7. The troubling networks can be configured in the FileZilla by the network configuration wizard feature.
How to download FileZilla 3.5.3?
The FileZilla for various operating systems can be downloaded from the following link-