In today’s era of technology, downloading and uploading of data and files are the materials of living for a large number of people all over the globe. And in a country like India, especially after the introduction of JIO network in the broadband industry, the usage of internet services has increased in a way like never before. And in such a situation File Transfer Protocol applications (Popularly known as FTP Apps) have provided a very huge platform in giving employment to people in very large numbers. One of such applications is FileZilla app. It is a client-server protocol which depends upon two communication channel i.e. the client and the server. Using this application the client or the user can upload, download, rename, delete, copy and move the files on a server. The user just needs to perform one step to connect to the server by logging on to the FTP server and he can enjoy all the features of the application mentioned later. Some people may have trust issues regarding their data being uploaded but this 17 years old application is totally a staunch and trustworthy in regards of data security as its well protected by Master Password.
Features of FileZilla 3.2.4
Coming to the features of the FileZilla app:
- Simple and User-friendly
- Capable of supporting FTPs and SFTPs over SSL/TLS
- Easy to understand as available in 47 different languages
- Page resumable and can transfer data even larger than 4GB
- Bookmarks can be saved for frequent use
- Supports the latest version of internet protocol i.e. IPv6
- Runs on almost all types of operating systems like Windows, Linux, Mac OS X etc.
How to download FileZilla 3.2.4?
To download the FileZilla app click on the download button.