FileZilla is a powerful and free software used for transferring files over the internet. It consists of FileZilla client and FileZilla server. Client binaries are available for Windows, MacOS and Linux whereas server binaries are available only for Windows. FileZilla is basically a cross platform FTP application written in C++.
Features of FileZilla 3.1.9
- It is used to transfer files using FTP and encrypted FTP such as FTPS and SFTP. FTPS is available for both server and client whereas SFTP is solely for clients.
- The process of file transfer can be paused or resumed using the resume button. It aids to continue with other stuff without the fear of transfer being disrupted.
- FileZilla also allows multitasking through Tabbed user interface. It allows transferring multiple files with different servers at the same time.
- In order to check or directly go to the recent files, bookmark option is available to the users.
- The software is available in 47 languages including Arabic, Spanish, French, English, Thai, Chinese, Persian and others.
- Remote file editing to allow editing the files while in server. There is no need to edit the files on computer and then again upload them on the server.
- It also provides Directory comparison to compare server files and local files in the same directory. If the local file doesn’t match the server file, the software would automatically highlight it.
- Cross platform allows the software to run on Windows, MacOs and Linux.
- Site Manager to manage server lists and transfer queue for ordering file transfer tasks.
How to Download FileZilla 3.1.9?
Click on the given below button to download.