FileZilla is a free to use open source software that helps users transfer their file over numerous protocols such as SFTP, FTP, and FTPS. It is available across a wide range of platforms and is licensed under the General Public License (GNU). FileZilla Server offers support for open source FTP and FTPS servers. FileZilla Pro provides support for additional protocols including WebDAV, Microsoft Azure, Dropbox, Blob and Google Cloud Storage.
Features of FileZilla 3 Beta 9
- It is available in over 47 languages worldwide so people around the world can use it.
- It is easy to use and offers hassle-free file transfer.
- FileZilla also comes with file transfer support for files that are greater than 4 GB, unlike other software.
- It comes with a powerful site manager which allows for transfer queue support.
- Users can drag and drop their files making it easy and straightforward to use even for first-time users.
- Tabbed interface allows users to manage all their files efficiently.
- Directory comparison tool provides a way for the user compare different contents of the directory.
- FileZilla’s Remote Search feature helps users search any file on the entire network from anywhere using a different device.
- It also provides an option to the user to cap the file transfer limits so users can save their bandwidth and use it elsewhere.
- Keep alive feature helps in keeping the machine connected to the network even if a file transfer hasn’t taken place for a long time.
- The directories are automatically updated and synchronized so you can always browse the latest files and keep track of the changes taking place in real-time.
How to download FileZilla 3 Beta 9?
Download this powerful file transfer software here: