FileZilla is a free File Transfer Protocol (FTP) that is a cross-platform application. The FTP is used for transfer of computer files between a client and a server. FileZilla consists of a FileZilla client and a FileZilla server that ensures smooth transfer of files from one computer to another. The client binaries of the application are available across various platforms like Linux, Windows and MacOS. However, thenIts binaries are only available for Windows operating systems. The clients and servers of it support both FTP and FTPS making it more acceptable among the users. SourceForge acts as the host for the source code of FileZilla.
Features of FileZilla 3 Beta 6
- Free of cost- FileZilla is free of cost and the user does not have to pay anything in order to transfer files from one system to the other.
- Supports IPv6- It supports the latest version of the internet protocol i.e, the IPv6 which makes it one of the best FTP applications in the market.
- Available in different languages- It is available in almost 47 worldwide languages which makes it relevant for users around the globe. The languages include Thai, Vietnamese and Basque.
- Transfer files at your leisure- It has the option to pause and resume the transfer which helps the users to transfer the files according to their will.
- Drag and drop to download- It is very easy to use and anyone can use this application to transfer files. Users can drag and drop files in order to start upload or download.
How to download FileZilla 3 Beta 6?
To download FileZilla, click on the link given below. Download the application and install it in order to transfer files.