Filezilla is a free software which allows the users to transfer files using FTPs. The software consists of Filezilla client and Filezilla server. While Windows, Linux and MacOS can avail the client binaries, only the Windows user can use the server binaries. FTPS is supported by both client and server and the client can even connect to SFTPS.
Features of FileZilla 2.2.30
Some of the amazing features of Filezilla are stated below.
- The software allows the user to transfer files by using FTP and even FTPS and SFTPS.
- It is a multilingual software and supports around 47 languages.
- The user has the control to pause any transfer and even resume it at any time without any loss of data.
- It supports the latest version of internet protocol making it easier for the user to use it.
- One can even browse on internet while transferring files. It supports multi-tasking, making it a lot easier for the user to do other things while the transfer is in process.
- The software even has the bookmark feature which allows the user to view the most frequent links.
- Filezilla even has the feature of drag and drop for download and upload.
- The use can even limit the speed of transferring of the files which allows to transfer the files without any error.
How to download FileZilla 2.2.30?
You can download this software from the link provided below. You can even download it from the given button.