FileZilla is a software for your day to day file transfer protocol (FTP) across most operating systems. This software is available for the client as well as the server. It is a cross-platform FTP distributed free of cost. The software is written in C++.It is licensed by GNU General Public License. SourceForge is where the software is hosted and was it was developed by Tim Kosse. FileZilla was initially released on 22 June 2001.
Features of FileZilla 188.8.131.52
- Languages- The software is available in 47 languages including Arabic, Bulgarian and Hebrew.
- Use at ease-The software allows resume which means file transfer can be paused and resumed according to his will.
- Supports IPv6-The software supports the latest internet protocol IPv6 making it easier to use.
- Cross-platform transfer-FileZilla allows cross-platform transfer of files that is you can transfer files from and to devices irrespective of its operating system.
- Drag and drop support-In order to start and stop downloads the app allows you to drag and drop files.
- Filename filters-Allows customize filters to give the user a systematic order of files and folders.
- Bookmarks-FileZilla offers bookmark for easy access to the files.
- Configurable transfer speed-The user can configure the transfer speed limit. This feature helps the user to have a check on the speed of transfer of files.
How to download FileZilla 184.108.40.206
The link to download FileZilla is given below. Click on the link to start the download. Install the software on your operating system in order to use the software.
FileZilla is the must-have FTP software available for all operating systems.