The free software and cross-platform FTP application which consists of FileZilla Client and FileZilla server. Windows, Linux, MacOS supports Client binaries whereas server binaries are only available for Windows only. Server and client support FTP and FTPS while client in addition also can connect to SFTP servers. It’s source code is hosted on SourceForge. This project was featured as Project of month in November 2003.
Features of FileZilla 2.2.24
- FileZilla has synchronized directory browsing.
- It contains Remote file search to search file on the server remotely.
- It has logging to file service.
- It was powered by SOCKS5 and FTP-proxy support.
- It works through a command called “keep-alive” if the connection has been idle for the long time it will check by sending keep-alive command.
- FileZilla allows remote editing for a quick edit file on server side on the fly.
- It has configurable transfer speed limits to limit the speed transferring the files, which helps reducing error of transferring.
- It includes the services of Drag and drop to download and upload.
- It has Bookmarks for easy access to most frequent usage.
- It access resume which means the file transfer process can be paused and continued.
- It is available in 47 languages all over the world.
How to Download FileZilla?
Click on the link provided in the article in order to download filezilla in your PC. You would get an APK file, install it and you are ready to use the app.