FileZilla is a fast FTP, FTPS and SFTP which consists of a client which is available for windows, linux and macOS and a server which is available only for windows. It was developed by Tim Kosse and works under the general public license. It is written in C ++ and was first released in 2001. 47 languages are available in this FileZilla and is Avery powerful site manager.
Features of FileZilla 2.2.22
The different features of this FileZilla 2.2.22 application are as follows:
- It can support and transfer files larger than 4 gb.
- Resume option allows the transfer to be paused, stopped or recontinued.
- The task of transferring files is done by server lists and transfer queues.
- File transfer speed can be regulated to minimize transfer errors and also allow the time limit to be set.
- File editing can be done on the server itself.
- IP4v6 support.
- Super friendly user interface and easy to use.
- Multitasking can be done due to tabbed interface.
- Can transfer files on several servers simultaneously
- Allows the file to be remotely searched and filters can be used for file names.
- Bookmark the file that is frequently used.
- Drag and drop function is available for both uploading and downloading
- Network configuration wizard to configure different networks in a methodical step by step process.
- Keep alive command is used when a connection has been idle.
How to download FileZilla 2.2.22?
To download the application, click the link below.