FileZilla is fast FTP, FTPS and SFTP that is available on all platforms. It consists of FileZilla client and FileZilla server. Client is available for windows, macOS and Linux while server is available only for windows. It was developed by Tim Kosse and released on June 2001. It is written in c++ and works under the general public license.
Features of FileZilla 2.2.18
The features of FileZilla are as follows:
- Transfers files using FTP, FTPS and SFTP.
- Available in 47 languages.
- Drag and drop function to either upload or download.
- Supports transfer of files larger than 4gb.
- Supports resume which allows the file transfer to be paused, ended or resumed.
- Manages server lists and transfer queue for file transfer tasks.
- Allows bookmarks to open the file which is frequently used.
- Changeable transfer speeds to limit the transfer errors.
- Network configuration wizard available to configure complicated networks in a step by step process.
- Remote file editing to quickly edit files on the server.
- Allows file serchingbon the server remotely.
- Powerful site manager.
- Logging to file.
- IPv6 support.
- Easy to use.
- Super friendly user interface.
- Filters can be used for file names.
- Keep alive command. It works when a connection has been idle.
- Tabbed user interface for multitasking. This allows transfer of file on multiple servers simultaneously.
How to download FileZilla 2.2.18?
To download the software, click the link below. Install the app and use it whenever you want.