FileZilla scores a perfect home run when it comes to File Transfer Protocol or FTP software, meant to transfer files over the internet. Why? Because it’s easy to use, free to download, effectively powerful and the most popular. As a reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client, it is packed with a lot of appealing features through its intuitive user interface and is used by web ninjas across the globe. As an open source software, it comes with complete documentation about how to compile it and create builds for multiple platforms.
Features of Filezilla 2.2.16
- With ease of usage, simple drag and drop will allow you to transfer, pause and resume transfer of much larger files at transfer speed limits that can be configured.
- FileZilla 2.2.16 is available in many languages and supports FTP, FTPS and SFTP.
- Additional features like bookmark, filename filters, and remote file search and editing give it that niche among other FTP software.
- You will also find IPv6 support along with HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support.
- Other features include Network Configuration wizard, powerful site manager and transfer queue along with logging of files and synchronized directory browsing.
How to download Filezilla 2.2.16?
Getting FileZilla 2.2.16 on your computer or laptop is as simple as it gets. Just visit the FireZilla website and follow the outlined download and installation process. You will now find it easier to upload and download files, and publish that website that has long been in your ‘to-do’ list.